- printed on a piece of A4 paper, using some DOS-based word processing program from before MS Office took over the world, was this summary that a friend had recorded on my behalf (without my request, i might add). names have been omitted/anonymised to protect the innocent :p
LIST OF PEOPLE THAT quop LIKES:of these girls, i have no idea what's become of G1 or G3. last i heard G4 had gotten married and moved to somewhere in europe. am still in minimal contact with G5. and i can't remember who G2 is...
- G1 - NOT VERY GOOD LOOKING BUT quop IS NOT REKNOWN FOR HIS TASTE
- G2 - quop FOUND THIS GIRL TO BE UGLY DESPITE THE RUMOURS THAT ABOUND OF THE GREAT BEAUTY OF THIS GIRL (MAINLY BY A PERSON CALLED [name of guy who wrote this thing])
- G3 - YOUNGER SISTER OF ... AND CURRENTLY THE STEADY OF ... , SHE IS GOOD LOOKING, SHORT AND SHE'S FOURTEEN. quop IS CURRENTLY A GOOD FRIEND OF HERS BUT HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT RELATIONSHIP GROW (OR BLOSSOM AS HE WOULD PUT IT).
- G4 - HER LAST NAME SOUNDS SUS ([various dubious sounding derivatives] YOU GET THE DRIFT). quop TRIED TO HAVE A GO AT HER BUT HE WAS REJECTED (WHICH PUT A BIG DENT IN HIS ALREADY BATTERED ARMOUR OF EGO).
ANY OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE UPDATED IN UPCOMING ISSUES AND WE WILL ALSO BRING UPDATES ON PEOPLE LISTED HERE.
LIST OF PEOPLE THAT LIKES quop:
- G5 - SHE IS INDESCRIBABLE (AND THAT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT). quop DOESN'T LIKE HER.
- written on a scrap piece of paper, the words 林淑钻 - the chinese name of an eurasion girl, by whom i was at one time quite smitten. this was actually written by her. she seemed to always have a smile on her face and would respond in a warm and friendly way whenever i tried to talk to her. even though i think she knew i had a thing for her, she never purposely led me on nor flat rejected me with any cold shoulder treatments, rather she just related to me as a normal person. that's how it came across anyway... i lost contact with her after she graduated from school, and a few years later i found out that she had moved to europe to work there. i can still hazily picture her face... though doubt i would recognise her if i saw her now.
- written on a sheet from a notepad, a chinese poem that i had written. when i saw it i was really surprised, cos i don't remember writing it at all! i have written a few english poems in my time, but chinese is a different ball game altogether. all the evidence points to it being an original work by me, but i have no idea who/what inspired me. it's like there's a complete blank in that part of my memory. there is another poem (in english) written on the same piece of paper - that story behind that poem i remember well - and this leads me to think that perhaps the chinese one is in response to the same girl/incident. anyway... had to whip out the old dictionary cos i couldn't remember some of the words! i'm too cheem for my own good :p well, that's not to say the poem itself is a good poem... it just looks the part ;) anyway here's the poem... and it was even written in old school chinese style, ie lines running right to left, and reading top to bottom within each line:
*sigh* what a tangled web we weave, when we seek to leave and cleave... ;)